Tuesday 18 June 2013

Couture Hats Photoshoot

Yesterday's location was amazing! A old style theatre where we shot couture hats made by the millinery students at Leeds College of Art.
























How awesome was the hair and make-up?! I felt like a 1920's woman, filming on a set with luxurious dresses and show stopping hats, but with mad, quirky make-up to act as a contrast. Shooting 10 hats meant it was a long day. But from the behind the scenes pictures I think it looks pretty good, I'll be posting the final, edited images on my Facebook page when I get them. Keep a look out over the next week or so to see them! (www.facebook.com/kirstybuttlemodelling)

Love Kirsty
xxx

Credits:
Photography: Jessie Leong (www.jessieleong.com) & Lauren Danks
Make-up: Jack Tyson
Hats: Rosanna Totiah & Debbie Lough
Clothing: Patience Tagborlo
Location: Picture House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.