Monday 10 June 2013

Bujourzee Studio Shoot

The most recent photoshoot I've done was for the opening a new studio in the centre of Leeds. Bujourzee is a fantastic new place situated only a few minutes away from the Bus station, opposite Birds Yard for all of you 'in the know-ers.'

I was invited to model by Jyoti, the editor in chief of Leeds' newest fashion magazine 'Voir.' Her recommendation of myself saw me being a model for their new website, and for promotion on their social media sites. I was surprised when I first saw the place. Currently undergoing renovation, the space that is available is amazing. Mounted mirrors surrounded by wall lights for makeup artists to work their magic. Studio space set across various floors and a mezzanine level consisting of a gradually building wardrobe, which is going to be perfect for the ultimate styling sessions. The service offered by Bujourzee is the ultimate photoshoot experience. A day filled with pampering, styling, makeup and hair all designed to make you feel like a professional model. With packages varying in price, you can experience personal photoshoots, memories to remember with friends, or if you're really daring you can opt for a boudoir shoot. A professional approach to creating a sexy and sultry atmosphere, capturing your ability to reveal your inner naughtiness.

I loved my hair and make-up for this shoot! Going to Nando's afterwards, I was definitely going to be the most glamorous looking one there! :)
A subtle brown smokey eye and pinned up curly hair, made me feel like a 1920's pin up model, inspiring the men at war to fight! Working with Amber & Clare was a blast, so much fun! The pair were so funny which made it so much easier to relax into the shoot and start snapping straight away. 'Make love to the camera!' Amber shouted playfully. It's so much better when everyone at the shoot can have a laugh and a joke, it creates such a strong atmosphere. They even had me on top of a wardrobe at one point! This was also the first time that my boyfriend Steve had seen me in action. He's the one usually dropping me off and picking me up, but this time he got to see what happens on a photoshoot. He also did an amazing job getting some behind the scenes shots and some cheeky videos of me in action! This did make me slightly more nervous, but it was nice for him to see what a photoshoot actually entails. Plus we were invited for a couples shoot, so keep your eyes peeled for that! ;)

Definitely check out Bujourzee on Facebook and keep your eyes and ears open around Leeds, no doubt you'll get wind of this fabulous new studio in the very near future. 

I have also entered their model competition to be the face of the brand, so keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!

Kirsty xxx

Credits
Photography: Amber Marie Barker & Clare Chojnowski
Makeup: Katie & Hayley
Location: Bujourzee Studios Leeds
Styling: Jyoti Matoo at Voir Magazine
Behind The Scenes: Steve Collins











No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.