Monday 15 April 2013

Intropost: About Kirsty


So for my first post, I thought I'd do a little introduction so you can get to know what kind of person I am.
So here goes...
My name is Kirsty, people closer to me call me Kirst. I'm 20, with my birthday being on January 14th, making me a capricorn. (Although I dont follow the horoscopes and all that.)
I live in Leeds, but hopefully soon to be moving to Harrogate with my boyfriend. The old lady inside me likes how quieter it is and how everything seems to be in one place. People from the city say I'm crazy, but hey it's only a train ride away. I could never leave Leeds behind totally, it has everything and everyone that I love there. I built up my modelling within Leeds, starting around two years ago.
(I'll be blogging more about that soon.) I studied journalism in Leeds, which opened lots of new doors and granted me lots of opportunities.
I love fashion, and have a slight obsession with fashion magazines. Seriously!
That's probably not even all of them, I swear I have some more Vogue's boxed up somewhere! Getting a yearly subscription from the fella doesn't help matters either. I practically ambush the postman when my next copy is due.
I love to settle down with a cup of tea (another mild addiction I have) and get lost in a fashion magazine.
What else about me? Erm... oh I have about 60 pairs of shoes. No kidding. I have worked for Faith, Kurt Geiger and now I work for fashion giants Harvey Nichols. Getting to see Christian Louboutin's, Prada, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana everyday is heaven. A dream. Although at the same time, a nightmare! I'll admit, I do have a sneaky try on in the stockroom when it goes quiet, but can't really afford all the ones I so desperately crave. However, thank you for staff discount! I've only been there a couple of months so haven't had time to abuse it yet, but I assure you when I do I'll let you know what the first purchase was!
So yeah, short and sweet but that about all I can think of to tell you. Want to know anything, just ask! Contact me via my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/kirstybuttlemodelling or e-mail me at kirstybuttlemodelling@hotmail.co.uk. I'll answer your questions in my next blog post!

Kirsty :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.